Thursday, September 10, 2009

GOOP


I am secretly in love with Gwyneth Paltrow. I think she is so freaking cute, is a wonderful mother, and always involves herself in things that make the world a better place. Oh and of course...she is a foodie like me!

Anyway moving on...Gwyneth has a blog/website called GOOP that I am obsessed with. She blogs about six categories (make, see, do, get, be, see). She discuss anything from what she is wearing this fall to her favorite organic baby food. The cool part is, being that she has a lot of celebrity friends she frequently gets them to chime in on their ideas.

Obviously my favorite category is MAKE where she posts recipes from famous chefs and "how to" videos. Check out her most recent MAKE post.


Toasty Tip: Sign up for her weekly newsletter and get goopin!

No comments:

Post a Comment