Monday, November 16, 2009

To Eat or To Shop?


Looks like my excitement and the deliciousness of 202's french toast got the best of me. By the time I remembered to take a picture for the blog...it was gone. Sorry readers, however, the clean plate should speak for itself.

202 is a hidden gem tucked away in Chelsea Market. Uniquely, the restaurant is located within a clothing store. My advice is to save your money for the food since for every 50 french toasts you could have purchased one sweater. Next time you are in the Chelsea neighborhood definitely check out this restaurant on 9th Ave b/t 15th & 16th street.

I had an amazing tuna burger with guacamole and then topped it off with the rest of my colleagues' french toast. Oh, but I wasn't done there. We ordered deserts. The table favorite was the sticky granola w/fruit and ice cream. Sounds simple but the flavors were bold.

No comments:

Post a Comment