Monday, August 24, 2009

Boardwalk Binge Eating


I experienced my first trip to the Jersey Shore this weekend...destination Ocean City, NJ! I thought I was in for a weekend of fist pumping, binge drinking, and muscle shirts. Not that there's anything wrong with that. However, to my surprise it was the perfect mix of pizza, catch phrase, ladder golf, drinking, relaxing, and getting to know new people.

After two days of replacing physical activity with sangria and bud heavy, we thought it would be a great idea to top it off with a Gastro Tour. This was our made up word for trying anything and everything edible on the boardwalk. Step in my sandals as I walk you through our boardwalk binge eating Gastro Tour.

So delicious even the flying rats couldn't get enough












All you need is a little ketchup












STOP 3: Fried Oreos
Can't go wrong...anything fried is "phenomenal"









STOP 4: Rita's
Layeres of custard and flavored water ice












STOP 5: Hospital
For a stomach pump

Aside from my new muffin top I wouldn't take anything back. I recommend everyone partake in a Gastro Tour at some point in their life!

Yours foodly,
Toasty Buns

No comments:

Post a Comment