Monday, August 24, 2009

Plane Food Ain't So "Plain" Anymore

I could not sleep on the plane home from LA, so I splurged $5 of my companies money for Delta's "travel treats". At first, I was hesitant about the non-refrigerated salami and cheese. However, with some Top Chef Masters and a little chair reclining all my worries seemed to fade away. Half way through my Milano cookie, I realized I was actually enjoying my box of goodies. Next Delta flight I am going for the "flight delights" box with hummus and pita chips...yum!

Call me crazy, but the day after I got home from LA, I turned right around and headed back West to San Fran to visit a friend. As I was boarding my third 5hr flight in three days, I knew I had to go straight for the good stuff....mojitos. I was on vacation after all. Virgin America is the way to travel. Aside from the purple mood lighting, the ability to create your own music playlist, and chatting on your TV with people in other seats, you also order your food from your TV. Richard Branson knows what's up.


No comments:

Post a Comment