Thursday, July 16, 2009

If You Grill It, They Will Come


After much research and input from the Grill Master, my Dad, I settled on the Weber Performer for my first grill. Well I didn't really settle...my parents bought it for me as a housewarming gift. They are the best!

Ladies, this machine is a man magnet. It has a similar effect to when guys spray themselves with Axe or when female students linger outside the law building. If you spray it, linger around it, or grill it...they will come.

I got my name, Toasty Buns, from this grill. Whenever I would be hosting a cookout, I always walked around and asked people if they wanted their buns toasted. Everyone started calling me Toasty Buns.

Now onto the amazing specifics of this grill:
  • Uses charcoal but has a gas starter
  • Has a bin to hold the charcoal and a bin for the ashes to fall into
  • Tabletop to set all your meats, etc. on
  • Hinge on the side to put the lid when grilling
  • Hooks to put all your utensils

If I had to mention any negatives:

  • Expensive at $300-$400 (not including the $50 cover)
  • Limited amount of grilling space
  • You have to put it together (pretty simple assembly)

Alright, enough salivating...just go out and buy it!

Yours foodly,

Toasty Buns

No comments:

Post a Comment